top of page


The City of Atoka provides water, sewer, and garbage services to residential and commercial customers.  Residential garbage services are contracted through Allied Waste.

Report a Problem

To report a problem with your utility services or billing, please contact the Utility Billing Clerk at (580) 889-3341 ext. 1. If you are having emergency water or waste water issues after regular business hours, please call (580) 889-3250.

Billing Information

The City of Atoka bills monthly for water, sewer, and garbage services provided to customers. Bills are mailed out at the end of the month and due by the 10th. A 10% penalty will be applied to all accounts not paid in full by the 10th. Accounts not paid by the 15th are subject to be turned off.  Accounts that are on the cut-off list will be charged a cut-off fee of $25.  If you have not received your bill in the mail, you may contact the Utility Billing Clerk to find out your account balance.  

Ways to Pay Your Bill:

   •    Mail your payment to P.O. Box 900, Atoka, OK 74525
   •    Pay your bill in person or place your payment in the
drop box located at            City Hall. **Please do not put cash in the drop box.**
   •    Enroll in automatic bank draft, or ACH, and your bill will be debited from          your bank account on the due date each month. To enroll in or terminate          ACH, please contact the Utility Billing Clerk.

   •    Pay online at

Request New Service

All requests for new service must be submitted in person at City Hall. You may print an application for new service from our website or pick one up at City Hall. A government issued photo ID and a copy of your lease or deed (for address verification) are required. A deposit is required prior to connection of services. We must have the deposit and paperwork completed before you can receive any services.

Application for New Residential Service
Application for New Commercial Service 

Transfer Existing Service

If you are a current customer and are moving from one home in town to another, you may transfer your existing deposit and services. A government-issued photo ID, a copy of your lease or deed (for address verification), and a transfer fee are required. 

Terminate Service

If you are moving from Atoka, it is your responsibility to terminate your services. If you need to terminate services please contact the Utility Billing Clerk.  Final bills will be deducted from the deposit amount.  The remaining deposit (if any) will be mailed to the customer.  Please provide a forwarding address to ensure you receive your deposit refund.

Other Utility Services  

To contact other Utility Providers please use the numbers listed below:

   AT&T                                        1-800-616-1171  

   AEP/PSO                                  1-888-216-3523  

   Centerpoint Energy              1-866-275-5265

Resources & FAQs
City of Atoka Large copy 01 Artboard 2.png
Site Map

353 East A Street
Atoka, Oklahoma 74525

Social Media
  • Facebook

Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm

© Copyright 2023 by the City of Atoka  |  KOE Creative Services

bottom of page